Farmers have challenges to sell their produce at the right or fair price. Its been more than decades that this problem has not been solve. Some farmers were in deep in debt because they can’t cover their expenses, farmers input, from selling their produce to traders/intermediaries.
The farmer, is the only man in our economy who has to buy everything at retail then sell everything at wholesale – and pay the freight both ways.John F. Kennedy
Current Supply Chain:
FARMERS ->->->-> BUYERS/TRADERS/LOCAL MARKETS ->->->-> INTERMEDIARY MARKETS ->->->-> INSTITUTIONAL BUYERS ->->->-> END MARKETS
We Aim To Build A New Supply Chain System:
FARMERS ->->->-> INSTITUTIONAL BUYERS ->->->-> END MARKETS
With the rise of E-commerce / Agritech, we plan to create a platform for the farmers where they can directly market their produce and connect with the consumers or businesses. And our part is to make sure to deliver their produce at quality to their customers.
We have considered our users’ preferences while creating this design especially the farmers and buyers.
Three volunteer Software Engineers are currently working hard day and night to create this application for they have the same goal to uplift the farmers’ livelihood.
We need help!
We are currently looking for:
- Volunteer Developers/Software Engineer
– wiling to share their skills and looking to polish their knowledge
– supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, manufactures, and etc. who wants to be our partner
- Angel Investors/Venture Capital
– we are financially incapable and need capital to execute this project.
– we believe that there is a lot to learn and we need someone to guide us to achieving our goal
Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply